<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Monday, June 23, 2008

♥ Apple

I'm back from Genting like 2 days ago? Will update what my boy and me did at Genting and our photos too. Currently not really in the mood to blog a decent post.

I'm not sure what time I'm able to meet boy, I hope that we could meet today. I hope everything will be resolve fast and we can spend our time together peacefully. Seeing boy so vex really make me feel so helpless. I'm sorry boy that I cant help you nor I cant even make you feel any better. Hai... I wanna see my Darling boy so much. I'm feeling worried, my mind so mess up that I really cant think properly. So many things have happened, hope that things will get better. I really hope so... I love you laogong.



♥ Is the air

5:02 PM