<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Tuesday, July 22, 2008

♥ Apple

I'm feeling hurt and mad at the same time. If you love her why did you came into my life? Spoiling the relation I have with him. Maybe just like what people have said when a girl is at her lowest point of life, he'll get this chance to get her. Not that I'm trying to say all this mean stuff to you, but it's mean enough to put her photo at your friendster within a night. My words are nothing and wont hurt you anyway. You dont care about how I feel, why should I anymore? I'll just type whatever here and need not think twice if there will be negative impact on you. So mad that I want to tell you how much I hate you. Whenever I try to change think again it's not worth it cause your mind is always with her. That's reason that make me look like I didnt put any effort. You rather keep her photos and not leaving a single photo of us. Ever since we quarrel about her you'll say good stuff about her and wearing back the ring you have with her.

The sweet part is thanks for the memory that you have left in the starting part of the relationship. It's been really sweet and nice. Come to think of it, is it because I'm overwhelm with hurt and mad feeling that I cant write anymore details of our sweet memory. Oh well nothing more to write here, I'll move on with my life. I can do whatever I want without restriction! Yippee~ I swear to lead my life better than those heart breaker. Woot~ Wanted to post our photos but think again better not cause her photo means much more to you even if I post it really means nothing to you. So "right click", "select all" and "delete"! Everything goes into the bin.



♥ Is the air

4:25 PM