<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Monday, March 16, 2009

♥ Apple

Came back from Malaysia yesterday around evening time.
Was at there for 5 days due to grandpa pass away.
Well many unhappy things happened.

I'll blog more tomorrow when I wake up.
I'm so tired out due to grandpa's funeral.

P.S: You have choose to treat me that way, hurt me, enjoy your life.
I can see that you are doing good without me.
I cannot accept for you have did when I went to Malaysia.
Tired of your stunt, it's the 2nd time.
I'm tired, I gave up.



♥ Is the air

2:52 AM