<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Sunday, May 18, 2008

♥ Apple

New blog! Start a fresh with my everyday ranting. LOL! Oh ya we have broke off yesterday. Nothing much to comment about. So sudden he came to read my blog. Well... there might be a possibility that his kpos friend tell him what I've wrote in my blog. It doesnt matter now, read my blog I'm fine and ok with it, not happy just exit =) Busy busy weeks for me. Will blog again when I have the time, mean while stay tune ^-^



♥ Is the air

11:24 AM