<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Sunday, May 18, 2008

♥ Apple

Staying home really makes me think so much till from I feel sad to overwhelming sadness. Why things have become this way? Or is it I'm too use of being with him? My eye too swollen to cry, it's hurts but not as much as how I'm feeling now. I just wanna numb myself so badly. I know patching back wont make situation better and breaking up hurts. Guess it's really the end for us. I know I have to tell myself to move on.

I really want to thanks for the time we spent together for the past 2 yrs nearing 3 yrs. Maybe we are really not meant to be together. I would like to say that I really love and miss you alot. I wanted to message you and tell you this but I know that you cant be bother. So hopefully you will come by and read up. All the best to you.




P.S: Goodbye love.



♥ Is the air

6:43 PM