<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Monday, August 11, 2008

♥ Apple

I'm not gonna care about how you people feel about me, it's jealousy that makes you to tag me such childish comment anyway =) As long as I'm happy with my love that's what matters most to me now. I wont dwell onto something which will lead to no happiness and future, why make yourself suffer in r/s, crying, dwelling etc. Make yourself so drama for what? I choose my own path, future and happiness. I rather be happy. Seeing that I'm happy with my love will hurt you in anyway? Wont right? So fcuk off from my blog if you are not happy with me, my everything or what so ever!
I love Kawa! =)



♥ Is the air

1:01 AM