<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Saturday, October 25, 2008

♥ Apple

So lost, speechless, hurt & sad. Now then I know the answer to my doubts this pass 3 months. It's time for me to let go, enjoy my life well after all this ups and downs. Be my happy self back. Anyway I'm single now, dont wanna mention much about what is really going on now. Only want him to be happy and with the one who he really love to be happy with. Cant really sleep now, no one to turn to. Wanna cry out so hard that I'm so tired and fell asleep. By the time I wake up everything will be fine. I really love him alot but I know it's really the very last time I'm gonna say I'm really letting go after I found the answer to my doubts.

Time to move on, get my studies done, work hard and start to save money to travel. Maybe staying single would be the best for my current situation now. It hurt so much that I really cant lie to myself that it's ok or deny that I'm sad. It's so hard to vent it out. I'm gonna break down anytime. I guess I just need sometime alone to wake myself up from all this nightmare.



♥ Is the air

12:58 AM