<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Wednesday, November 5, 2008

♥ Apple

It's been 6 days I last saw him.
I miss him alot.
Recevied message from his campmate
saying that his at the sick bay ever
since last night.
Boy I'm worried, really hope that you are
ok in there.
I'm so WORRIED!
I miss you badly.
I've been playing dota ever since after I
post a entry this morning untill evening 5 plus
I call up JerJer & we chat till 7 plus pm
and I went to bed to rest.
Due to my medication that's to
widen my windpipe
it have cause side effects and that's
make my heart beat rate faster to a way that
I'm having difficulties in breathing.
So sleeping is the best way to make myself better.
Woke up at 9pm, get prepared & head to
Rivervale Plaza to get my MC everything settled.
Reached home by 10pm, all the paper work was done so fast.
Swear to myself not to go that day light robbery clinic anymore.
Mon I went to see Doc and I was charge $50!
Than just now have to pay $10 again.
Everything is all about money -_-"
Killer!
I guess I'm going to Dota again & wait for mummy to
come back & cook for me.
I've been dota-ing ever since after my birthday.
I dota like the whole day,
wake up dota till I'm off to bed.
Now my a/c in Garena is lvl 6,
like so hard to level la -_-"
I wanna hear your voice so badly
just to know that you are ok.
I'm so worried!



♥ Is the air

10:54 PM