<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Saturday, November 1, 2008

♥ Apple

Seriously pissed with the sms that bf sent to me this morning. Sent till like I did something wrong behind his back. What about him? I've waited like a fool at home with his present & cake when he played MIA with me. End up his celebrating with someone else with the hug & kisses photo. Cool!

My birthday at least I celebrate with friends but not like him celebrate with his love. Wake up your mind la, it's because you did me wrong that's why you scare that I'll do this to you too. Too bad, too sad I wont! Sent him message but I guess his really out of words to reply me. How are you going to reply me when I've say what you have did behind my back.

Thanks peeps for yesterday birthday celebration. But I lost my wallet =( I'm broke now. Really hope that the person who found it will be kind enough to pick it up & send it back to me. Later still have to go police station to make report. Mon exam really no mood. Haix...

Just hope that everything will run smooth for me. Life's a bitch.



♥ Is the air

11:38 AM