<body>


♥ Advertisement


♥ Kshelato.livejournal ♥
Playlist



♥ Mistress


♥By the name of Tham Zhu En♥.
Freelance Model
Graduated with Diploma in Business Management,
currently a full time slacker.
Birthday falls on Halloween Day.
What I'm into now is Left 4 Dead. Join me!
Tham Zhu En's Profile
Tham Zhu En's Facebook profile
Email : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here


♥ TagBoard




♥ Archives


• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009

♥ Links


Amelia
Alicia
Chloe
Dawn
Fidelis
Gillian
Gena
Geraldine
Janice
JerJer
Jasmine
Joycelyn
Joanna
Juney
Kayslyn
LiYah
Lester
Pauline
Priscilla
QuiLing
Ray
Rebecca
sharon
shuhui
Sandy
Sylvia
Shirley
Vinna
Valerie
XinXin
Yuling
YiFang
YiXian
Zoe


♥ Music



Insomia - Craig David


♥ Tuesday, December 9, 2008

♥ Apple

Annoymus & passerby is the same person.
Changing name trying to create the image like there's many people spamming my blog.
Anyway what I can say is that she have made me
to the extend that I have to post till this way.
Blame who seriously?
Get over it spammers.
It's my life, I dont really give a shit to your comment.
Care about your own life before infering my life.
I dont own any explanation.
The spammers meaning to me is that people who
are jealous of me.
This will be the last post of all this shit.
Get the full story before pin pointing at me.



♥ Is the air

11:16 AM